The COVID-19 global pandemic has been trying for everyone, affecting us all socially, professionally, economically and mentally. During times of crisis and uncertainty, it can be beneficial to utilize principles of positive psychology - the scientific approach of focusing on behaviors and strengths to build a purposeful life. These skills can not only impact an individual's personal livelihood, but can positively influence the treatment of clients in the clinical setting.
After this 60-minute webinar you will be able to:
- Understand the scientific meaning and focus of positive psychology, including its research and foundation
- Describe benefits and goals of positive psychology
- Understand the PERMA model
- Apply examples for using positive psychology in your life
- Identify limitations of positive psychology
Siffat Islam, BA
This segment offers one hour of CEU accreditation from CCMC and CRC.