December 4, 2020
12:00 pm ET
You are invited to an exclusive webinar presented by Bancroft NeuroRehab and Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey!
Recovery from COVID-19 can continue long after the infection subsides, even for individuals who did not experience a secondary illness or have a prolonged hospital stay. Alongside commonly-reported symptoms like fatigue and muscle weakness, individuals recovering from the virus can experience persistent cognitive, psychological and physical symptoms that require medical treatment.
Join us for an exclusive webinar to discover what is known about the neurological and psychological effects of COVID-19 and what treatments and resources are available to help individuals and their families in their recovery.
- Describe the neurological sequelae and neurological symptoms associated with COVID-19 infection
- Understand proposed rehabilitation recommendations for the neurological sequelae of COVID-19
- Understand proposed treatment recommendations for the psychological and cognitive effects associated with COVID-19
- Describe the importance of multidisciplinary treatment teams for caring for patients in order to treat the diverse presentations and myriad of physical, cognitive, or psychological difficulties which could result from COVID-19 infection
- Learn what community resources are available to patients and family members who have been affected by COVID-19